Thursday, January 31, 2008

Roo Roo


Not much to say on such a rainy day. I am supposed to run a good run, but I am not sure how I am going to make that happen in this weather. Back up goal #2...order pizza for lunch!!! Oh yeah, and I am going to work on my quilt.

I wanted to share this picture of Rooney (aka: Roo Roo, Roo Poo, Rooster). Wasn't he so cute as a puppy! Our sit and stay is going very, very well. I can tell him to stay and walk into another room and he will stay until I call him. I am sure when we go back to class, though, he will pretend I never taught him any of this.

Hope everyone is having a great day. Bad weather can be nice because it forces us to relax and rest. :)

1 comment:

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

aren't they all so cute and cuddly when they are puppies, I miss that age.
Keep up the good work with Rooney, it'll pay off!