Friday, February 1, 2008

February Is Here!


My quilt: a work in progress of my soccer life. I haven't started sewing yet, but this is a picture of the pieces cut out and backed with fusable interface.

-This is an official reminder for Johnson to set up her blog. Do it!

Happy Friday to everyone! The sun has come out, although it is still too cold for me. The day is going to be pretty low key for me. Work at Breakaway, quilting in the afternoon (yes, dorkish!), and then an indoor soccer game this evening. I guess no beers for me tonight since Gina and I are running 17 at 7:00am (yuck!). I swear, even if our bodies are never in the shape we want to achieve, our minds will be strong just from being dedicated. I will write more this weekend. (I should probably be working right now, not writing my blog! My manager is probably staring me down as I play on the computer.)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ooooooh - not to be obsessively commenting on your blog today or anything, but help me make a quilt sometime!?!? I really want to do this!

Damie said...

yes, of course!!! I have all of the backing on the squares, and this weekend I am getting the material to go between the squares and on the back of the quilt. So, we will see how it looks when it is all done! Then we can get you going :)