Sunday, September 30, 2012

Party Time- Weddings, Babies, and Birthdays!

The perfect weekend party triad with friends and family.
 
Wedding time!  Ginny, sweet friend from PT school gets married!  It all started when I covered some shifts at work for her one weekend so she could go to the beach.  Little did we know she would meet her future husband there!!!! 
 
Babies!!!  TWINS!!!  Our awesome running buddy, Wendy, no longer lives with us in Memphis.  But, she brought her precious, four-month-old twins to come and visit us. 
And birthday time.  My mom is now 62-years-young.  What do you get your mom for her birthday?  I got mine a new swimsuit for water aerobics!  LOL!  Love that she gets in the pool for some exercise. 

And....we interrupt this awesome weekend to bring you work.  Again.  

Oh weekend, how I love you!

1 comment:

Steve said...

sorry you have to work Damester. I have a week off. It is like a long weekend for me.

Be jealous. :)