Friday, February 10, 2012

Check Up Good

Today I had my colonoscopy. I am healthy, and that makes me happy. I am also going to get Gayle Minard back for setting this whole thing in motion...maybe a little Miralax solution in her water bottle at swim practice? :)

In my food deprived state yesterday, I managed to get in a swim and a surprisingly good run, thus eliminating my excuse that I need lots of calories for every training session.

I also managed to reach race weight with 3 days of starvation and laxatives. I gained it all back with the Cadbury Eggs my mom gave me for having a clean check-up.

I am now taking complete advantage of the day by lounging on the couch bed, snuggling with all 3 critters, and being lazy. Tomorrow it is back to work and training.








5 comments:

Steve said...

Yay for a healthy Damie. :) Have a nice night. :)

Angela and David said...

So was the recovery room everything I promised?

Laura said...

I need to call you and get an update on why this was put in motion in the first place...

Michelle Simmons said...

3 days of starvation and laxatives = race weight??? SUPER. I'm on it.

Ha! J/k. ;)

Glad everything checked out ok.

GoBigGreen said...

Phew, you know that was the ( asymptomatic) start to our journey. I am glad you are good to go.
Love ya girl:)