Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kari and Damie Take Nola Part 2

Part 1 left off after a half marathon and an LSU win. Part 2 is a day full of good times at the Superdome. Next time I am throwing a tattoo parlor in the mix.
Pre game: The Roosevelt Hotel and Domenica for lunch

Kari has a monkey on her shoulder named "Chip."
Tearjerker: seeing my friend, Belinda, for the first time since Hurricane Katrina. I started crying in the middle of the store (lame, I know!)

Tailgating time! Partying before a Saints game would not be the same for me without Keith.
We had to make sure Kari, a Steelers fan full of sins, met the Saints pope for reconciliation before going into the Dome.

I think spanking the Lion was Kari's favorite part of the trip.
Who dat wearing a Saints shirt?
Snacking in the Dome on a crawfish pie. :)
Loving the Dome! Time to sing some mardi gras tunes, chant some who dat, and stand up and get crunk!
The Whistle Monsta- a fan favorite.
Who dat....who dat....who dat want to come with me to the next Saints game?

3 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

How fun! you two make me laugh, partly bc i cant see how you watch outdoor football and actually look good, We are all in Sorrel boots, down parkas and hats. Oh wait we play in a dome. so we still wear that:)

cheryl said...

looks like a fantastically fun weekend!

Laura said...

Me. Pick me! ;)

Glad you had such a great time.