Monday, October 31, 2011

Another Great Weekend

Raid The Rock Adventure Race- will post the race report this week after I get some good pictures. Our team came in 3rd Overall in the premier division, and I had a blast.

After the adventure race, I made plans to spend the rest of my weekend watching Dave play soccer. After watching each other play for the past 15 years, we sometimes get a little lazy in our spectator support. The other night, Dave came home and told me he scored 4 goals in a 5-5 game to keep his team alive in the chase for the premier division title. I felt so bad when I realized that I hadn't watched a single game this season. BAD WIFE!!!!

I am happy to say that his team won the division title. I am a good luck charm! That makes 3 division titles and 2 tournament titles for his teams this year. He is a lucky man to be 33-years-old and still winning some big games.

I definitely still miss soccer. I miss playing with a team- winning and losing with a team. Plus, I just miss the game. It is the best game in the world. I am glad Dave is still able to enjoy it.

Halloween was a little boring for us. I had some cute costume ideas for the dogs, but I got lazy and did not make them. So, they just got the "my mom was too lazy to make me a costume so she made me wear a bandanna" costume.
I tried to get cute pictures. Getting two dogs to pose at the same time is tough. Cayenne gives me a kiss...
Attempt #12...Rooney gives me a kiss...
Finally, everyone looking at the camera.

Yes, I know I have a Who Dat shirt on in every picture. It seems to be the only thing I can wear this time of year.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Your dogs are so cute! Fun that you did an adventure race , and no surprise that your team kicked butt. Not quite like a soccer team, but a team race none the less. Have a good week!

Jennifer Harrison said...

HOW FUN on the adventure racing!!! AND you were worried - of course you guys did well! :) Glad you are having fun.

runningyankee said...

somebody was the victim of a pretty big smackdown on sunday... ru-roh!!! :)