Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blah, blah. I am super boring right now. Nothing interesting to put in a blog. I think I am already starting to get the winter blues. I hate the cold and I hate having less sunlight. I know I should be living in a different hemisphere, but since we all know I am geographically challenged, I can't tell you which one.

I rode my bike this morning- in the mid-high 40s, so not miserable, but cool enough to suck the energy out of my ride. I was supposed to be putting in a hard effort, but I found myself looking up and down Watkins for stray animals to take home. I think it was a subconscious defense mechanism employed to keep me sane in the cold, dark, early hours. Rescuing puppies and kitties= good. Riding into a cold head wind when you are hungry and sleepy= not so good. But hey, at least I don't live in Chicago.

But I have all kinds of good parties coming up so that will keep everything cheerful around here. Plus I get to watch the Saints and LSU play next weekend, so more fun. There is also a slight possibility of some tattoo parlor action, but again, that is just a rumor. (mom, please don't start commenting on that one).


A view from my computer. Seriously- Rooney and Cayenne are the best of friends. We have 4 dog beds in this house, yet they end up sharing 1.

Goodnight!

No comments: