Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Knee Update- So Far So Good

I find it funny that I didn't realize how tired I would be after a day of work as a physical therapist.  What part of "physical" did I not understand?  I am doing well generally and learning the ins and outs of the job.  And since I am no spring chicken, I am learning to deal with the fatigue of WORK!  chuckle amongst yourselves as you figured it out a long time ago....

The knee is doing really well.  I am squatting, lunging, and spinning for 30 minutes amongst other things.  Pain free :)  It looks like I will be able to start running over Thanksgiving (small 30 second intervals) and I am really looking forward to it.  Too bad the 5th Annual Turpin Turkey Trot is happening early this year and I won't be able to showcase my 30 second run for the family. 

Other than that, I can't believe it is only Wednesday.  Ughhh.   I love the weekends.       

No comments: