Sunday, November 22, 2009

5th Annual Turpin Turkey Trot

The Turpin family tradition continues- although we didn't squeeze in as many miles today as the Robert's household seemed to be full of whiners
-Damie:  my knee might swell
-Dave:  my groin hurts
-Cayenne:  but I have stitches in my foot

The Official Turpin Turkey Trot Crew- minus Papa taking the picture

No, the t-shirt over the tracksuit is not flattering, I know.  

And, I get to run this week...I get to run this week...yippeee!!!!!!


5 comments:

Joy said...

You get to run this week!!! :)

Laura said...

I saw these pictures on facebook. I love this tradition!

runningtwig said...

Yay for running! I hope it goes well!

Mary Eggers said...

I almost charted myself when I saw this picture and I thought it was you running!

This week! THIS WEEK!

Marit C-L said...

AWESOME about the running! Woo hoo! :) Love the shirts, even if they are over the tracksuit! The puppies look SO cute!