Saturday, April 25, 2009

This is me at the end of the week. Whew! I just walked into the house, sat on the floor, and got some first class lovin' from Rooney and Cayenne. We just sat here for a while and chilled.

I went to a yoga class last night and had this amazing revelation that I don't think I can put into words. It was something about how life really is about the relationships, interactions, or brief moments I have with people. It was just one of those moments where stress leaves the body and you appreciate the moment. I also had a better appreciation for myself and my desire to have a full life experience. (Sometimes I get some criticism for not focusing solely on work or school, doing too many sports, not living like a mature 31-year-old should, and just doing too much period. Last night, though, I was able to let this all go and be okay with being me and living the life that I want to live).

I am heading out the door on a 3 hour bike ride. This feels so IM trainingish as I have no one to ride with. Everyone is out of town or doing an organized ride (30$ I didn't want to spend). Sometime this weekend I need to do another swim, another ride, and some weights- add in microchipping for Caya, shimp mosca dinner with Bek and Jon, pay bills, make our brand new budget (and pull my hair out), resume work and job search, and ride with Bek. So far I think that is all I have planned for the weekend. Ha ha!

Happy Belated Birthday to Jan. xxxxxooooooo

1 comment:

Jan said...

glad you have fun in yoga! and you weren't late for my bday. right on time with the text! thank you! i still don't know how you knew it was my bday.