Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snuggle Time

Rooney, Damie, and Presley snuggling like bugs in a rug on Saturday morning.  I think Dave sometimes feels a little left out since I leave our bed to go join the animals!

One of the hardest things on me being in Corinth is being away from my family:  Dave, Rooney, and Presley.  I am guilty of missing the animals the most sometimes;)  Can you blame me?  Look how great they are!   I often wonder if they miss me while I am gone.  Have they forgotten about me?  Do they know who I am when I return, or am I just a stranger that gives them pets and treats?

This Saturday morning, Rooney started whining around 6:45.  He didn't really need anything... just some attention.  So, I crawled out of bed with Dave and made my way to the couch with Rooney.  Snuggle time!  This is one of our weekend routines.  I will end up on the couch catching the rest of my zzzzz with Roo Roo.   Presley ended up joining us somewhere along the way.  

I have a feeling they miss me.  I sure do miss them too.  We are BFF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hon! Pretty soon you will be able to snuggle with Rooney and Presley! Congrats on the four leaf clover find!