Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Friday Again!

I am on a lunch break from my clinical. Things are going well here in Corinth. I still like the hospital and my co-workers, so that is a bonus! Tonight I am driving home to see Dave and the kids.

My workouts have been sucking, though. I may have to rethink some of my race plans. My workout time has been slashed in half, practically. I was able to get to the track twice this week but only got in a 4x800 track workout and a small tempo run of 2.75 miles before the gates closed and it got too dark. Aghhh!!!!!! I am trying not to get discouraged, but my mileage is so much lower than it normally is. I am cramming in so much on the weekend, which is not good too. I am barely getting over 30 miles a week and I am missing 1-2 swims and 1-2 bike rides a week too.

So, I guess I am not superwoman and I can't do everything (although I try).

I will be in Little Rock on Saturday. My uncle Dean died this week, so I will be at his funeral. There are also some things going on with my papa right now. I am not going to worry about it until I find out some more things, but he keep him in your prayers too. He told me not to worry yet:)

I'll catch back up with you guys this weekend! xxxooooo

No comments: