Friday, October 10, 2014

Kona Weekend!

I LOVE Kona week.  I love all of the great interviews at Endurance Planet and IM Talk.  And who could not love Breakfast With Bob?

I did something new this year...I put my top 10 predictions in writing.  There is still a little time for you to do this too!

Mostly, I look forward to all things Andreas Raelert.  Yes, the crush is still alive and kicking.  He will never be replaced.  When I am 70 years old, I will be telling my grandchildren about how he was my favorite triathlete.  :)

My friends know me all too well, and Langer woke me up earlier this week with an Andreas in Kona video.  :)  
Best of luck to so many friends:  Wattie Ink Teammates, Elizabeth Rich, Tim Perkin, Dawn Elder, Ann Thilges (with Tina), Sonja Wieck, Jeff Fejfar...and I am sure many other awesome people that I am forgetting.  Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot your Andreas crush!! Thanks for the love!! Xo