Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Summary

SBR is getting better and better.  This is mainly because Dave has been awesome about working with me so I can train some in the morning.  I don't really want to wake up, especially after the all night feeding sessions, but I do seem to be managing it better.  I even sometimes smile at swim class now.  :)
My new master's swim class has been great!  I am loving the company.  My times are not what they once were, but I am seeing progress every week, and my back pain is slowly getting better.
 This is a pretty fair description of what it looks like to try to change Isla these days- diaper gymnastics. 
 This picture captures quite a moment in fashion for us...
I get these pictures from her daycare teacher all of the time.  Today she was fighting her nap (what a surprise), but she finally passed out.  So sweet! 
 Oh, the joy of removing everything from the kitchen cabinets.  BUSTED! 
 And BUSTED again- this time taking the storage bags out of my pumping bag. 
Isla has gotten to spend some time with her Nami, Papaw, and cousin Nathaniel. 

Lots of good things happening around here. We are happy the sun is here to stay for a while!  More fun to come!



2 comments:

Shelly Biehle said...

OMG she's adorable!! Love that pic of her under the table with your pumping bags.

I'm so happy your SBR is getting better!

GoBigGreen said...

Glad you are doing well. Isla is so cute, her look says its all " Wait, is there a problem ?? "
hugs:)