Monday, June 3, 2013

36

36 weeks and I am no longer frazzled by the random waking up in the middle of the night.  Here I am!  I have decided it is a great time to play on the computer, write a blog post, plan some racing, and read.  (although I do finally understand why sometimes the more tired you are the less you are able to sleep)
Not 1, not 2, but 3 times at Babies R Us this weekend.  
 
We are pretty close to having things "ready" in the house for Baby Roberts' arrival, thanks to my mother-in-law who came up to help us make it happen.  Dave and I needed a little push to wrap it up. 

Kari and I were planning to run the St Jude Half Marathon this December, but general race entry closed up immediately upon opening.  I was not too bummed, as we can now just drink and heckle cheer for her husband. 



I am pretty much brain dead at this point and can't think of anything else to say.  Time to try to go back to sleep.

Am I there yet?
xo






No comments: