Sunday, May 6, 2012

2 weeks

Less than 2 weeks till IMTX!  I am finally starting to get excited- looking forward to the challenge and a big day of hurt and accomplishment! 

It is time for me to go run.  Actually, it has been time for me to go run, but I decided that sleeping in sounded wonderful.  It is now 80 degrees with 69% humidity.  Good practice for Texas. 
This is my new favorite picture.  The joke is that no one ever wants to draft behind me, but everyone wants Ronnie's wheel.  Love it!!!!

Okay, okay.  Out the door.  Time for some heat!!!!!

3 comments:

Angela and David said...

That picture is too funny. Take care of yourself these next two weeks!

Michelle Simmons said...

Great picture... Go get yourself an awesome run. I'm waiting til it's warmer to do mine too... ;)

cheryl said...

That is a great photo! Hope your shoulder is better.