Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time To Get Crunk

Welcome Breesy!
Breesy fits right in to the dog pack with her new family. She has been a super awesome kitty, and we love her already.

She looks big in pictures, but she is actually a tiny little thing, weighing in at only 4 pounds! We like to call her Lil' Breesy around here.

And speaking of our other favorite Brees, it is time for Dave and I to head to the Superdome this weekend for the first playoff game. There are few things I like more in life than going to watch the Saints. A huge thanks to my many good friends, especially Keith, who always seems to make sure I have a seat in the Dome of Death. Section 609, here I come. 1...2...3....First Down!!!!!!

4 comments:

Steve said...

I'll be rooting for the Saints. I hate the Lions anyway, but I like the Saints unless they play the Bears.

cheryl said...

Love your new kitty. Drew Brees went to Purdue (the hubby went there long time ago), I dont think anyone ever thought this little Purdue quarterback (who was good then, not great) would become the player/person he is today. Im pulling for the saints, even though my Purdue grad husband is for Green Bay! Enjoy the game!!,

runningyankee said...

you better send me hourly updates on the day. and how many who dats you yell out. i'll be on the saints wagon for at least another 2 weeks... :)

Joy said...

What a cutie! Breesy looks like our Sammy, but much leaner :)