Friday, October 7, 2011

Hawaii Watching

I have been asking around about the value of a computrainer this week. I spend a lot of time on the trainer, and I would probably actually spend even more time on it if I knew I was getting the right training stimulus. I don't want to be ruled by power, but I wouldn't mind having it as a chosen tool from time to time. At this point I am pretty sure there is good value to the computrainer product, I am just stymied by the cost.

I think Tim mistakenly thought I was asking about the computrainer and its "entertainment" value. I thought that was pretty funny and assured him I had the entertainment part covered. I love watching and listening to triathlon. For one, I buy an ITU pass, and I watch every race. Seriously. I love this stuff. It is fun and serious all in one for me! No one has ever accused me of NOT being serious about sport.

I have also been compiling a list of the Hawaii Ironman replays you can find on the computer. In the spirit of the upcoming race, I will share them with you so that you too can "entertain" yourself while riding the trainer. :) I am missing a ton- feel free to add if you know where they can be found!

2010 youtube
2009- can only find this in pieces, not the whole video
2008 youtube
2007 youtube
2006 youtube
2005 videogoogle
2004 videogoogle
2003 ?
2002 ?
2001 ?
2000 ?
1995 youtube
1989 youtube
1986 videogoogle

Happy Hawaii watching, especially this weekend's race!

No comments: