Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Smiles

I get to come home to this every day.  No matter how my day goes, I come home to three happy kiddos every single day.  (I did not say four happy kiddos,  because Presley the cat is pretty grumpy most of the time).  

Smiles!!!!!!!

Shelby Angel (aka "Shelby Shoes") is doing well.  She had an absolute blast at her grandparent's house last weekend.  
Dave and Shelbs missed the picture cut in my last post, so I made sure to include them on this one.  
And every time I see this pretty girl, I think...why can't I save them all?  
Sigh...
Then I go over to her and get a big kiss.  

2 comments:

Marit C-L said...

Oh man, I would totally give her a big kiss as well ;) She's looking great!!

Eileen Swanson said...

That is such a sweet face!! I am in love with Shelby Angel. You guys are amazing for turning her life around! WOW, you should feel sooooo good..... We need more people like you!!