Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Pretty Girl

I have some outstanding, awesome, "this is what life is all about" type of news that is brewing. I can't completely release it yet because I don't want to jinx things- and I do believe in jinxes.

But, it may be possible that Shelby Angel will be having a new, permanent BFF for romping, butt-smelling, squirrel chasing, and snuggling.

And my amazing adventure of last summer may be reaching the full circle of life.  

Isn't she so pretty????  She is just amazing.  I will keep you updated...




4 comments:

runningyankee said...

she's getting adopted?? :) any good news for her is GREAT news!!

Damie said...

well, nope- no adoption. maybe the jinx happened after all. She had a great playdate, though. :)

GoBigGreen said...

Oh I thought maybe she was pregnant!
Hey thanks for your note on the blog. I REALLY appreciate it. And know that when you are getting up early to swim so am I!

Nancy said...

Shelby Angel is a beautiful girl! It brings warmth to my heart to know that she is so happy and healthy.