Sunday, September 14, 2008

Girls

This is a random picture. I felt like posting a cute little picture today.

left to right:

Patty: college BF and teammate. She is getting ready to pop with her first kid right now.

My mom: AKA- NAMI

me

Rebekah: my sister




It is funny when you have not looked a picture in a while. When I pulled this picture up, I had forgotten how pretty I always think my sister is. I guess we all brag on our family members, but I think I have the prettiest sister ever. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cute, thank you...

Samantha said...

3rd by 2 seconds!!! that cost me an extra 100 dollars...i'm halfway done with my race report post. check back soon and it'll be posted.

Mel said...

i like the pic of the 2 kitties on the mantel...that is cute :)

Damie said...

Mel, I don't know how you saw that...too funny. I can't take credit, though. It is at my friend Whit's house- her cats Moses and Pebbles.