Friday, April 4, 2008

Lazy Friday

I did not have class today- yeah!!! It is our one free Friday of the month. It is steadily raining outside, and I am loving it. I am the type of person that can sit at home all day long and not be bored. I don't understand how some people (ahem...my husband) cannot sit at home. There is so much to do around here-or I can do nothing. What could be better? (Plus, I don't have to run or do anything today! Just drink water!)

However, the dogs have had other plans for me. They would not let me sleep in. Both got on the bed and wrestled. I tried to pull the covers over my head and ignore them, but they wouldn't let me.

Finally I get up. And there is Zinny dog pee all over the floor of the kitchen. I mean, I huge puddle on the rug and a nice, big stream down the kitchen. Arghhh!!! Thanks, guys, for waking me up. Thanks a ton for the pee, too.

So, here are some pictures of the dogs on lazy friday. I am trying my best to entertain them since they can't go outside.

2 comments:

Jan said...

hope your race won't be rainy tomorrow! drive safely, run smart, and have fun!

Laura said...

Good-luck tomorrow Damie! I heart running 4 metals! ;)