My bars had also tilted down over time. I got a few quick adjustments, and I should hopefully be ready to enjoy my bike again! A huge thanks to Billy Tune at BioMechaniks for basically making it impossible for me to say no to a new bike fit. He gave me no way to make an excuse. It seems that everyone is really trying to get me back on my bike, and for that I am thankful.
Some links for the week:
- If you are in the Memphis area, go see Billy at BioMechaniks for a good Retul bike fit. I promise you won't be disappointed.
- I have been enjoying the Vitality Coach podcasts this week. She delivers a very positive message and has some good interviews. Tonight I listened to Emma Snowsill. Good stuff! Check the podcasts out here. I think it is a good break from just listening to the same old triathlon reports.
- Coming up in Memphis, the Breakaway Bardog 5k on August 17 benefiting St Jude. Fantastic race and post race beer! This is a 5k to put on your calendar.
- I would like to give a random shout out to the Enell bra. I am not sure I will ever be able to run in another bra again. When I ran the 5k this past weekend at the Road Race Series, I was reminded about how I had 2 bras on to hold myself in at the same race last year...and how it didn't work and I was miserable! Life has been much better since I found Enell. So, to all of you mothers or endowed women out there, check them out. Let me save you the time and money of buying a bunch of bras that don't work when you really need support. I already made those mistakes for you!
- And of course, don't miss Breakfast With Bob! He is covering Challenge Roth, and always does the best interviews.