- Jen and Liz talk tri again, and this time the podcast is about coaching. I am a big believer in having a coach if you are training for triathlon. I originally utilized coaching as a "plan to Ironman." But over the years, I have found the real value is not in someone helping you with one race or one period of time, but in working with someone for the long term to develop as an athlete. As always, this podcast has a lot of good information and makes you think.
- In addition, Jen Harrison is Paying It Forward again this year with a chance to win one year of free coaching with her. This is a great opportunity to work with a great coach, and don't shy away if you are a beginner!
- Free Shipping on Enell Bras through Dec 31 with code FREE14
- And, Enell Ambassador Jill Angie/ Running With Curves is hosting a virtual 5k, of course with a finisher medal and a chance to win an Enell Bra. This looks like something fun for everyone, and it would also be great to pass along to a beginner who might be intimidated to go to a race or a youngster that would love to run for a medal.
- Oh! And one more Enell give away. Check out Kelly Walker's Blog/Living The Before for a chance to win an Enell Sport Bra. You guys know how I feel about these bras- still the ONLY bra I will run in. Try your hand at winning one!
- And, look what I get to race in for 2015- another knockout by Wattie Ink. How can I not be excited for my upcoming race season when I get to wear such a beautiful kit?
- Now, I kind of didn't want to post this, because I don't want to decrease my chances of winning. But, let's just say that if you win, you pick me as your friend to get bike #2? Does that sound fair? Check out Diamondback Bikes for a chance to win 2 bikes. Like I said...one to me, please, since I sold my road bike when I got pregnant and don't have a replacement yet!
- Rappstar's World Bicycle Relief Charity is always good to check out this time of the year if you are looking to be generous and help provide bicycles to those in need. $134 provides one bicycle to a person in need....and so much more than that in way of food, transportation, and improved quality of life.
Have a great week!